Friday

uppidy update

this is going to be super quick. i'm doing this on my phone, and i'm quickly finding that it ain't easy.

my mom, brother, sister in law, and neice.. make that ADORRRABLE neice zoey are coming to town sunday! this makes me very happy. i haven't seen them in far too long, and the timing couldn't be any more perfect. i need them in my life right now.

plus..

they're meeting adrian for the first time. hello.. big deal. i'm nervous. he's nervous. but we're both really excited. i just know my family is going to love him because honestly, what's not to love? he's wonderfullll! the best thing to ever happy to me.

cue the aww's.

i get the entire week off from work. thank heavens. this is much needed. it also gives me time to do all the things i've been putting off and blaming on my full-time schedule such as.. going to the doctor, shopping for spring clothes, getting a haircut, making some necessary phone calls, and so on.

by the way, i'm so happy for a qwerty keyboard on my phone right now. but my fingers are cramping and i really don't have much more to say.. yet.

just wait. the big news is coming soon.

buenos dias,
shannon

1 comment:

lauren said...

i will speak for the group when i say that we know that your pregnant :)
its the slight uncertainty that has nearly sent me over the edge and caused me to start cutting. not to that extreme, but i do/we do feel out of the loop and am anciously awaiting the phone call that i hope to G i will recieve sometime very soon? so have fun with your family! enjoy the short time you have with them, but dont forget the little people in texas annnd pleaseee dont forget to keep us up-to-date. i am expecting that phone calll
♥ lauren